BMRCL Recruitment 2017
Begin your Career in Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited by applying against BMRCL Recruitment 2017 that has professed recently. With the announcement of this notification, authorities of company are looking forward to hire talented and experienced aspirants to fill the unoccupied vacancy of Programmer (IT). Contenders who want to contribute their service and wish to enjoy the benefits provided by Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited must apply for BMRCL Recruitment 2017.
Alternatively, job finders who have possessed Degree in Computer Science/Computer Application must apply for Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment as early as possible and snatch this job prospect. For further details in regard to BMRCL Notification have a look on below mentioned page.
|Organization Name||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Vacancy Name||Programmer (IT)|
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- All those job seekers who have decided to apply for Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Recruitment, they should have hold Degree in Computer Science or Computer Application or Information Technology from a recognized University or Institution.
- Additionally, aspirants must have 3 years of experience in Structured Query Language (SQL) / PL SQL along with sound knowledge in VB.NET.
- Applicants must know how to Read, Write and Speak in Kannada and first priory for BMRCL Vacancies will be given to aspirants those who worked in ERP development.
Age Limit for BMRCL Vacancy:
Maximum age of contenders applying against www.bmrc.co.in Notification must be 40 years. Age relaxations will be provided as per terms of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited.
- Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,910/- will be paid to job finders that get selected for www.bmrc.co.in Recruitment.
- Other than this, shortlisted candidates will receive medical and personal accident insurance cover and Superannuation contribution as per norms.
Mode of Assortment:
Shortlisted applicants have to appear for interview that must be followed by skill test after the screening of BMRCL Application Form. Individuals are not entitled to receive any TA/DA for appearing in selection process.
Ways to Apply against BMRCL Recruitment 2017:
Contenders who wish to apply for BMRCL Careers are advised to follow below customized steps, as it will help in applying easily to avoid last hour rush and technical glitches. Have a look!!
- Visit the web portal of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited which is www.bmrc.co.in
- Next look out for link related to post for which you want to apply and press on that.
- Read the official notification with care. Afterwards, fill online application form with mandatory details in correct manner.
- Upload soft copies of required documents, photograph and signature, as per given dimensions.
- Lastly, take a review of filled application form, correct errors, if find.
- Finally, submit it and take a print out of same.
- Also, send the print out of submitted application form along with documents in support of qualification and relevant experience at the address tailored below in a sealed cover written on top by “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PROGRAMMER (IT)”.
Attention: Non-submission of required documents with application form, will lead to rejection of application at any stage during the process of recruitment. So, must attach relevant documents with application to avoid the cancellation of candidature.