Bihar TET Application Form 2017
Every year Bihar School Examination Board organizes Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test for the recruitment of primary teachers. Candidates, who are willing to apply for such recruitment, must fill Bihar TET application form 2017 through the online mode before the last date i.e. 25/04/2017. All . All the information regarding Bihar TET Application Form 2017, online registration last date is described here on this page. So, grab ever important information from here!!
Application forms are required before giving the examination in order to register candidates for Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test. Large number of candidates participates in this exam and competition level is estimated to be very high this year.
Bihar School Examination Committee has announced the date of examination of TET and upcoming Bihar Eligibility Test will be organized on 11-06-2017 for which applications forms will be started from 6-04-2017 to 25-04-2017.
Bihar TET Application Form 2017
|Conducting Body||Bihar School Examination Board|
|Bihar TET Application form 2017 can be filled from||6-04-2017 to 25-04-2017|
|BTET Exam Date||11-06-2017|
Bihar TET Exam Eligibility:
- For class I to V candidates must pass out Senior Secondary with 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education. In SST candidates must score 55% of marks.
- Candidates must pass out in 4–year Bachelor degree of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) with 50% of marks. SC/ST has 5% of relaxation in minimum qualification.
- For class VI to VIII Candidates must have B.A, B.Sc, or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed. with 1 year of two year Diploma in teaching courses.
For the male candidates maximum age limit is 35 years and for the Female candidates, OBC Female or OBC Male, maximum age limit is 38 years. For the candidates belonging to SC/ST category, maximum age limitation is 40 years
- For Paper I or II: Rs. 300/- (Rs. 150 for reserved category)
- For both paper: Rs. 400/- (Rs. 200 for reserved category)
Bihar TET Exam Pattern:
- Paper contains 150 Multiple Choice Question each of 1 mark
- In Bihar TET Exam two different papers are conducted. Those candidates who want to be teacher for class I to V they need to appear Paper I.
- And those aspirants who want to teach students of class VI to VIII they must appear in paper II.
- If aspirants want to be teacher of both from class I to V and VI to VIII they must appear in both paper I and Paper II.
Bihar TET Application Form 2017 will be available online on its official website. So the candidates need to fill online form before the last date. Candidates must read instructions given before fill the form.
Selection will be done on the basis of your performance in the written test and interview conducted by the Bihar board.
How to Apply for Bihar TET 2017:
- Log on to the official website of organization i.e. www.bsebonline.net
- Hit on “Online Registration for Bihar TET-2017 has started.”
- A new screen will appear in front of along with many links
- Select “ बिहार प्रारम्भिक (प्रशिक्षित) शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा – 17 (BETET)” and hit on it
- After that a new screen will appear in front of you
- Read all the details carefully and after that hit on “Proceed” tab
- Before that Be ready with following documents:
- Soft copy of photograph and signature.
- The photograph and signature must be less than 1MB in size.
- Kindly fill correct address for communication.
- Fill registration form carefully and complete all the details
- After that you will receive a Log in ID and Password
- After that use the credentials and log on to the application window
- Fill all the details and complete the procedure
- Upload all the documents that are required
- After that hit on final submission tab
- Take a print out of filled up application form and keep it safe for further use