Applications are invited for the post(s) of Assistant Professor(s) in the following subject in the pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3) with AGP of Rs. 6000/- plus usual allowances as admissible under Delhi University Rules. Application forms are available on the College website www.asdcollege.net or from the college office (administration) on all working days between 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. The forms duly completed in all respects, with attested copies of certificates of educational qualification etc. and other details should reach the College latest by 16.022010.
|SI||Department||No. of Posts||UR||SC||ST||OBC|
|1||CHEMISTRY||5 – Specialization 2-posts inorganic Chemistry, 1- post Organic Chemistry 2-posts Physical Chemistry||3||–||1(Backlog)||1|
|3.||ECONOMICS||5 – 1 Leave Vacancy||3||–||1(Backlog)||1|
|6.||HISTORY||1 – Specialization Indian Medieval History||1||–||–||–|
|8.||PHYSICS||6 – Specialization in Electronics is desirable for 3 posts||3||–||1||2|
|10.||SANSKRIT||1 – (Leave Vacancy)||1||–||–||–|
UR – Unreserved, OBC – Other Backward Class, SC – Scheduled Caste,
ST – Scheduled Tribe.
ESSENTIAL QULIFICATIONS FOR LECTURERS
1. Good academic record with at least 55% marks (50% marks for candidates belong to SC/ST/PH or those who passed their master’s degree prior to 19.09.1991 and hold a Ph. D Degree ) or and equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & F at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian university or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
2. Candidates from central list will be considered against OBC reservation.
3. 1 Post is reserved for VH Candidate irrespective of subject.
4. NET/SET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor. However, those candidates who are or have been awarded Ph. D. Degree in compliance of the “University Grants Commission (minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph. D degree) Regulation 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor.”
5. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks at the Master’s level for the SC/ST/PWD category.
6. A relaxation of minimum marks at the post-graduate level from 55% to 50% marks for appointment as Assistant Professor may be provided to the candidates who have cleared the JRF examination conducted by the UCG/CSIR only prior to 1989 when the minimum marks required or appear for JRF examination were 50% marks.
7. Provided that any relaxation in the prescribed qualifications can only be made by the UGC in a particular subject in which NET is not being conducted or enough number of candidates are not available with NET qualifications.
8. College reserves the right to change/after the nature and number of posts and whether of not to fill only or all the post advertised.
9. Candidates already in service should send their applications through proper channel.
10. A separate application from is to be submitted for each post.
11. All statements made in the application must be supported by attested copies of certificates/testimonials. Candidates applying for reserved posts should attach the necessary certificate and super scribe the application with SC/ST/OBC/PWD.
12. No enquiry will be entertained with regard with regard to application from.
ATMA RAM SAMATAN DHARMA COLLEGE
UNIVERSITRY OF DELHI
Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi – 110021
Source: Times of India dated 27.01.2010