Assam Teachers Eligibility Test 2016 is being conducted by Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan for BTC, KAAC, NCHAC areas. Candidates who qualify TET Assam can apply for teacher job in secondary schools in the state, which will be valid for the next five years.
Eligible candidates can apply online at http://www.rmsassam.in/. Applicants can thereafter download admit card of Assam TET 2016. Exam conducting body will declare Assam TET Result 2016 online for all test takers. Get here complete details of Assam TET 2016 such as notification, application form, admit card, result.
Assam TET 2016
Age limit – As on 01.01.2016, candidate should be less than 43 years. Age relaxation is applicable for some categories. In order to know that, please see advertisement.
- A Graduate Teacher must have BA / BSc / BCom with 50%. Also BT / BEd from recognized university.
- Hindi Teacher must have Pravin / Ratna in Hindi with 50%. Candidate must have degree from recognized university or BA with Hindi as one of the subjects with 50%. Also candidate needs to have BT / BEd from recognized university.
- Classical Teacher (Sanskrit) must have Shastri with 50%. Candidate must have degree from recognized university or BA with Sanskrit as one of the subjects with 50%. In addition, BT / BEd from recognized university.
- Classical Teacher such as Arabic, Urdu, Persian must have MM with 50%. Candidate must have degree from recognized university or BA with Arabic as one of the subjects with 50%. Furthermore, BT / BEd from recognized university.
- Classical Teacher (Assamese Language, Manipuri Language) must have BA with Honours / Major in concerned subject with 50%. Alongside, BT / BEd from recognized university.
Selection process – There will be an exam of 200 marks. Assam TET exam consists of one paper on General studies and current affairs, with 100 questions and of 100 marks. Another paper is on Pedagogy and general English, also with 100 questions and 100 marks.
How to apply – Candidates can apply online at http://www.rmsassam.in/
Application fee – Rs 400.
|Assam TET 2016 Application Form available||August 16, 2016|
|Last date to submit online application form||September 06, 2016|
|Assam TET 2016 Admit Card download||January 04, 2017|
|Date of exam||January 08, 2017|
|Assam TET 2016 Result declaration||Will be announced|
RMSA Assam released the Assam TET 2016 Application Form on August 16, 2016. Candidates must first determine eligibility. If eligible, then apply online at http://www.rmsassam.in/
- Execute following steps to apply online for Assam TET 2016
- Keep official documents handy. While filling application form, you can refer to official documents to ensure all data you enter in form is correct.
- Go to website www.rmsaassam.in. On main page you will see application form link for Assam TET 2016.
- Click on apply online link.
- Now you will reach first page of online application form. Read detailed instructions.
- Enter details asked in form. Also upload documents required.
- Pay application fee in mode prescribed.
- Submit Assam TET 2016 application form before last date.
In order to apply, click on link before “Application Form” given above.
Assam TET 2016 Admit Card
Candidates can download admit card before exam. In view of making it easier for candidates to obtain hall tickets, RMSA Assam (may) issue admit card online at www.rmsaassam.in. Keep log in details ready to log in and get call letter. The direct link to download the Admit card is also provided below for your convenience.
Instructions for candidates
- Check official website and this page at regular intervals to know about admit card release.
- Carry officially issued Special TET Assam Admit Card 2016 and other documents on day of exam.
- Follow instructions printed in hall ticket.
Duration of the examination is of 3 hours commencing from 10 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
Special Teachers Eligibility Test consists of all multiple choice questions. Altogether, the detailed exam pattern is given below.
|General studies and Current Affairs||100|
|Pedagogy and General English||100|
Each section has 100 questions of 100 marks. Therefore maximum marks that candidates can obtain is 200.
Syllabus pattern for Assam (Special) TET 2016 for BTC / KAAC / NCHAC
Candidates should go through complete syllabus to prepare for Assam TET 2016. Also, following points will be helpful in preparations.
To study “General Studies”, focus on history of Assam, Indian politics, science, Indian economy specifically for Assam, environment. In addition, practice questions on mental ability, logical reasoning, quantitative analysis.
There will be “Current Affairs” related questions such as on state, politics, art, games, science.
Coming to “Pedagogy”, questions will be broadly on (1) Teaching –Learning Process and Pedagogy, (2) Educational Psychology, (3) Psychology of Adolescence.
In order to ace “General English”, study remedial grammar and composition.
Candidates should study theory and also practice from last year papers and sample papers. Focus on solving multiple choice questions.