AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
AP Postal Circle Recruitment notification has been released to invite eligible candidates for engagement to the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks under Andhra Pradesh Circle. The organization has opened up 1126 new vacancies for the Gramin Dak Sevaks. Candidates who are willing to get the government sector jobs can apply by filling up the online application forms from the official website. Candidates interested in AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 can get further details by scrolling down this page now:
Candidates do registration online for the Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment on or before 19/04/2017. Therefore, Candidates who are interested in this vacancy should not miss this chance and apply as soon as possible. Additional information concerning the AP Postal Circle Recruitment is displayed in the beneath section of this page.
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
|Name of the organization||Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle|
|No of vacancies||1126|
|Last date to apply||19/04/2017|
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak
No of vacancies: 1126
Community wise Consolidation of Posts:
|Community||No of Posts|
- Candidates who are going to apply for the AP Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy Position for Andhra Pradesh Circle should have passed 10th from a recognized board.
- The candidate should have computer knowledge.
- Minimum age of the candidate to apply for the Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy Position for Andhra Pradesh Circle is 18 years
- The maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks posts is 40 years
- Relaxation For The Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Vacancy will be given as:
- 03 (three) years for OBC categories candidates, and
- 05 (five) years for SC/ST candidates (10 years for PH above the respective category)
Salary of the candidates selected for the AP Postal Circle Jobs will be in the pay scale of Rs.2745-7125/-
Mode Of Assortment:
Candidates will be selected for the AP Postal Circle Career on the basis of the marks obtained by them in their qualifications and the selection procedure take by the organization.
- Applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) at any Head Post Office.
- Fee payment is exempted for all Female and SC/ST candidates
How To Apply For Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Jobs:
After reading all the details mentioned in the above section of this page the candidates are required to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of the organization i.e. appost.in/gdsonline.
- From the homepage appeared candidates are required to hit on “Andhra Pradesh 1126” link available in the table and read the details officially.
- After that come back to the same page and hit on the “Registration link”.
- Register yourself by entering the details and then you will receive the registration no.
- After that hit on the “apply online” link.
- A new window will appear in front of you along with the application form.
- Fill the mandatory details and hit on the next tab.
- After that an Online Application Form will appear in front of you.
- Fill all the details carefully and complete the whole applying procedure.
- Upload all the required testimonials that are mentioned below.
- After completing the procedure hit on the final submission tab.
- Take a print out of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
|Name of the Document||Uploading file format||Permitted file size||Is the upload mandatory or not|
|SSC Marks Memo / Certificate||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb;not exceeding A4 size||Mandatory|
|Re-attempt (for candidate not qualified in single attempt)||Not Mandatory|
|Additional Re-attempt (for candidate not qualified in single attempt having more than two marks memo)||600kb;not exceeding A4 size|
|Computer Certificate||200kb;not exceeding A4 size|
|Community Certificate||Mandatory for all categories except for Un Reserved category. OBC Certificate should be in the form of CG approved creamy layer Certificate|
|Photo||50kb;200×230 pixels preferable||Mandatory|
- Application online Submission Start Date: 18/03/2017
- Application online Submission End Date: 19/04/2017
Aspirants who are interested in getting more information about the AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 then they can hit above official notification.