AP MEDCO “B” Category MBBS / BDS Admission 2016 – Andhra Pradesh Private Medical & Dental Colleges Management’s Associations has released notification for admission into “B” Category (Management) Seats in MBBS/BDS course for the academic year 2016-2017. Only qualified candidates in NEET 2016 will be eligible to take admission in MBBS/BDS Courses in Un – Aided Non – Minority Private Medical & Dental Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates can check the complete details of AP MEDCO “B” Category MBBS / BDS Admission 2016 from here.
Latest – Details of Second Counselling of AP MEDCO “B” Category MBBS / BDS 2016 has been announced.
Andhra Pradesh Private Medical & Dental Colleges Management’s Associations Canceled its MCET-AC (Entrance Test) for admission to MBBS Course. Andhra Pradesh Private Medical & Dental Colleges Management’s Associations MBBS Admission 2016 will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the NEET 2016.
AP MEDCO “B” Category MBBS/ BDS Admission 2016
The candidates could apply if they are qualified in the NEET Examination to the Association. The Association will allot the seats on Inter-Se Merit on the basis of NEET-2016 Examination Results.
Schedule for the AP MEDCO “B” Category MBBS/ BDS Admission 2016 is given below.
|Online Application available from||23 Aug 2016|
|Last date for submission of Online Application||30 Aug 2016|
|Merit list publication||31 Aug 2016|
|Date of Counselilng||03 & 04 Sep 2016|
Application Form 2016
Candidates seeking admission in MBBS / BDS Courses have to fill the online application as per schedule mention above. Only qualified candidates are eligible to fill the MBBS / BDS application form. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the online Application.
- Application process is over…!!!
Candidates those who had already successfully applied for AP-MCET-AC- 2016 in April & May 2016 can directly go to Login Link by using the Credentials User ID(Application Number) & Password DOB(dd/mm/yyyy) for the Application Form & can fill the Required Details.
Application fee is Rs. 2000/-
Instruction for Filling the Online Application form
- The online application form is available at www.apmedco.com or click on the direct link provided above.
- The candidates shall fill the online application form.
- The Registration fee for the “B” Category is Rs.2, 000/- (Rupees Two thousand only).
- The Candidates who have applied for MCET – AC 2016 shall apply along with their NEET Rank & Hall Ticket but they are exempted for payment of Registration Fee.
- The Fee can be paid by credit card or debit card or by net banking.
- The candidates are advised to take a printout of the filled in application form after completion of the application form and to note down the application number.
Candidates from all over the country are eligible for admission into UG Medical and Dental Courses.
- As per Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India / Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences.
- Candidates should have qualified at NEET – 2016 and shall secure not less than 50% of marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Bio-technology in the qualifying examination are eligible for admission into MBBS / BDS courses and they fulfill other relevant conditions laid down in these regulations as per Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India guidelines.
- Candidates possessing qualification of the University / Board of an institution outside the AP State should submit Eligibility / Equivalence certificate from the Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh, to the effect that the qualification possessed is equivalent to or higher than Intermediate examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates possessing qualification of the University / Board of an institution outside INDIA should submit Eligibility / Equivalence certificate issued by Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi and Eligibility / Equivalence certificate issued from the Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh to the effect that the qualification possessed is equivalent to or higher than Intermediate examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh.
Age Limit – Should have completed the age of 17 years by 31st December, 2016.
The Admission Policy of the Association for Under-Graduate Medical/Dental (MBBS/BDS) course in its constituent colleges affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada for the academic year 2016-17 is as under:
- 50% of the seats (Convenor Quota – “A” Category) will be on EAMCET merit basis.
- 35% of the seats (Management Quota – “B” Category) will be on NEET merit basis.
- 15% of the seats (NRI Quota – “C” Category).
Click here to visit Official website.