AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2017
Want to make their career in Banking Sector!! Read below detail and avail this job opportunity!!! AP Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd has circulated an employment Notification as AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2017 to engage Probationary Officers (PO) In Assistant Accountant posts. In order to fill these vacancy bank requires qualified and capable aspirants. Candidates who think that they are capable for this job under this bank they can avail this opportunity by applying for AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2017–2018.
Application Forms are needed to be sent online in the prescribed format (readily accessible at the official site) till the last date which is 15-5-2017. For obtaining remaining information you just need to scroll down this page.
AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2017
|Name of Bank||AP Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd|
|Post Name||Probationary Officers (PO) In Assistant Accountant|
|Last Date of Receipt of Application||15-05-2017|
Name Of The Post:
Probationary Officers In Assistant Accountant
Required Qualification Details:
Candidates who have completed graduate degree from recognized University in any subject with minimum 50% marks and adequate knowledge of computer application they are eligible to apply for AP Mahesh Bank Vacancy. Compartmental passed candidates are not eligible to apply.
Age Limitations as on 31.03.2017:
The maximum age limit of applying applicants for AP Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd Recruitment should not be more than 28 years. In other words applicants should be born not earlier than 01/04/1989 and not later than 31/03/1999 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Job hunters who will crack the selection procedure they will be appointed on Probationary Officers In Assistant Accountant post and get satisfactory and motivating amount of salary by the organization.
Application Fee For AP Mahesh Bank Vacancies:
Applying applicants need to pay Rs 600/- as an application fee which is non refundable.The payment can be made through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. No other means/mode of fee payment is acceptable.
What Would Be Selection Procedure For AP Mahesh Bank Careers?
Aspirants will be recruited on the basis of their performance in online written exam and interview conducted by the selection committee. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending interview.
AP Mahesh Bank Exam Pattern:
On-line examination will comprise of two types of Tests:
Multiple Choice Type Questions:
- Total 150 Marks carrying total weightage of 150 marks with a total time duration of 90 minutes.
- Tests will be presented only in English.
- There will be five options for each question.
- There will be ¼ penalty for each wrong answer
|Test Subject||Number Of Questions||Maximum Marks (1 Mark Per Question)||Time Duration|
|General Awareness (with special reference to banking)||25||25|
Descriptive Type Test on English Language: This test is for Total 50 Marks and duration is 30 Minutes
|Type of questions||Number of Questions||Maximum marks||Time Duration|
|Essay writing||One Topic out of 3 Topics||25||30 Minutes|
|Letter Writing||One Topic out of 3 Topics||25|
Easy steps to fill AP Mahesh Bank Application Form:
- Eager candidates for Banking Sector Jobs they are required to visit the official website of the organization that is www.apmaheshbank.com
- After reaching the home page of the official website candidates have to hit on “Careers” from the top side of the page.
- Now a new window will be opened and appliers have to select “Recruitment of Probationary Officers Guidelines” link.
- An advertisement will be displayed with all the complete details and candidates have to read it carefully and completely.
- After that aspirants are required to press on “http://ibps.sifyitest.com/apmcubpoapr17/” and fill the online application form carefully with any mistakes.
- Now candidates need to hit on the “Click here for New Registration” link.
- After that you have to fill the application form with all required details in correct manner.
- Then you have to upload necessary documents like qualification, experience, age, caste etc.
- Now you need to preview of the application form
- After that hit on the “Submit” button and take a printout of the filled application form for further references.
- Applicants who are already registered they have to fill the registration number and password.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button.
Significant Date For AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment:
- Last date for submit the application form: 15-5-2017
- Tentative date to download Call Letter: Around one week before conduct of exam
- Tentative date of Examination: June/July 2017
Examination Centers for AP Mahesh Bank Exam:
- Hyderabad/Ranga Reddy