Applications are invited in the prescribed form through online mode for admission to M.B.B.S. Course of AIIMS New Delhi and six new AIIMS like Institutions. For eligibility criteria, availability of seats and other details please visit AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org. The Prospectus and application form will be available on above website w.e.f. 25/2/2013. DATE OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: Entrance Examination will be conducted on 01.06.2013 (Saturday) in Ahmedabad, Bangaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna and Raipur. Application Procedure: A candidate can submit application through Online mode by Visiting www.aiimsexams.org. Read the Prospectus, Help Manual and other details carefully and follow the instructions given therein. The Application fee is `1000/- (`800/- in case of SC/ST candidates). The candidate can pay the application fee through a Credit- Debit Card or Challan Form (to be downloaded from internet while applying on-line) in any branch of State Bank of India. Transaction / Processing Fee as applicable will be payable to the Bank by the candidates. It may please be noted that:
1. Those applying on 24/03/2013 i.e. on the last date of closing of registration and are unable to deposit the fee through challan mode on the same day must deposit fee in the nearest branch of State Bank of India latest by next two working days i.e. up to 26/03/2013 failing which their candidature will not be considered and no query / correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
2. The application for the above Entrance Examination will be considered only after confirmation of payment of fee from the concerned Branch of designated Bank to the Account holding Branch of AIIMS.
3. Incomplete applications or applications not supported by payment shall be rejected and no claim shall be entertained.
1. Online Registration of Application on www.aiimsexams.org 25.02.2013 to 24.03.2013
2. Last Date for applying On-line and closing of Registration 24.03.2013 (up to 5:00 P.M.) ADMISSION TO THE MBBS COURSE OF SIX AIIMS LIKE INSTITUTIONS
The admissions to the MBBS course in Six AIIMS like Institutions will be through the same entrance examination to be conducted for admission to MBBS course in AIIMS New Delhi. Candidates desirous of being considered for admission to any of the six institutions apart from AIIMS New Delhi should indicate their preference in the application itself. However allotment will bedone on the basis of merit-cum-choice of the candidate. No liability of any kind whatsoever pertaining to the MBBS course at these SIX AIIMS like Institutions and or admissions thereto shall devolve upon AIIMS, New Delhi. ASSISTANT CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS http://www.aiimsexams.org/