Download AILET Admit Card 2017 to appear in All India Law Entrance Test. Admit card of AILET 2017 contains your details, exam center and instructions. Candidates must download the AILET 2017 Admit Card before exam and go through details given in it. The National Law University (NLU) Delhi is making the hall ticket available in online mode at www.nludelhi.ac.in. Enter email address and password to login. Take printout of the document on a plain white sheet of paper. AILET is a very important law entrance exam to be held in the month of May. With good preparation and right attitude you will do well in it.
Print and check details in AILET Admit Card are correct and verifiable. Follow instructions given in it.
AILET Admit Card 2017
Admit card of AILET 2017 will be available on April 20, 2017.
The official website where AILET Admit Card 2017 is going to be released is nludelhi.ac.in.
NLU AILET 2017 is one of the prominent law entrance tests. There are 83 total seats for BA LLB five year programme, and 40 seats in LLM one year program.
Structure of paper
|Total marks||150 marks|
|Duration||1 hour 30 minutes|
|General Knowledge||35 marks|
|Legal aptitude||35 marks|
|Elementary mathematics||10 marks|
Admission to B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. Programmes will be through AILET to be conducted at Ahmedabad (Gandhinagar), Amritsar, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Cuttack, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Raipur, and Varanasi on May 7, 2017 (Sunday).
All applicants for AILET 2017 who submitted application forms that were fully complete, can download their admit card / hall tickets online at official website of NLU Delhi.
How to download AILET Admit Card 2017?
- Reach the admit card download page.
- Sign in using application number and date of birth, or course applied, applicant’s name, and date of birth.
- Download and print All India Law Entrance Test 2017 admit card. It is suggested that you print multiple copies of the hall ticket.
The Admit Cards for AILET 2017 for Admission to B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. Programmes will only be available online.
Important Points Regarding AILET 2017 Admit Card
- The Admit Cards for All India Law Entrance Test 2017 (AILET 2017) for Admission to B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. will be released for print online.
- All candidates are required to carry a clear copy of the Admit Card available to print from NLU AILET website only.
- The candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities category should bring copy of Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority, at the Examination Centre for availing the facility of scribe / extra time.
- In case, the face of the candidate is not clearly visible on their Admit Card, the University reserves the right to decline the candidate from taking the test.
Significance of the Hall Ticket / Admit Card
Candidate must carry the issued AILET 2017 admit card to the concerned Test Centre with valid Photo ID proof on the day of examination. The concerned Centre Superintendant, after verifying the identity from the Attendance Sheet available at the Centre, will allow the candidate(s) to appear in the AILET 2017.