AIIMS MBBS 2017 Result can be checked or viewed online at www.aiimsexams.org. AIIMS Result 2017 of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS entrance exam is based on the percentile scores of total raw scores. Students can see AIIMS Result 2017 and download rank card from last week of June, 2017. Roll number of candidates who have appeared in the online entrance exam and obtained qualifying marks will be displayed in the AIIMS MBBS 2017 Result.
AIIMS MBBS Result 2017
AIIMS MBBS Result 2017 will be declared on Jun 2017 (expected) Last year result was declared on 14th June. Check your AIIMS Entrance Exam Result here. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi conducts the MBBS Entrance Exam 2017. The result, rank card, merit list will be published here.
The AIIMS MBBS 2017 Result roll number wise will be published on this page. For Rank Wise Result candidates can refer to AIIMS Merit List page.
Check AIIMS MBBS Result 2017 Here – Result will be available here..!!!
For meantime, candidates can check the last year result from given below.
Check AIIMS MBBS Result 2016 Here
- Click here to download and view AIIMS MBBS 2016 Result.
- Click here to login and view AIIMS MBBS Percentile Score
Insofar any details of AIIMS MBBS 2017 have not been officially announced. Details given on this page as per last year’s exam and is only for reference. As soon as AIIMS MBBS 2017 details are released, will be updated here.
To know more about the calculation of scores, normalization procedure, read on.
The Institute will not intimate individual unsuccessful candidates regarding the result of Entrance Test. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. However, the marks/ Percentile Scores of the individual candidate will be made available on AIIMS Website www.aiimsexams.org after completion of the admission process.
Requests for re-evaluation /re-checking will not be entertained under any circumstances.
All India AIIMS MBBS Result of the entrance exam for all Seven AIIMS can be checked here online.
Expected Schedule for AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2017 is given here.
|Proposed Counselling Schedule to be held at AIIMS, New Delhi|
|1st Counselling||Jul 2017|
|2nd Counselling||Aug 2017|
|3rd Counselling||Sep 2017|
|Open Counseling for AIIMS, Delhi||Sep 2017|
AIIMS MBBS Cut Off (Last year)
Percentile corresponding to following Percentages: General 50%, OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) 45%, SC /ST 40%. In case percentile of both shifts are unequal the lower percentile of both shits shall be the cut off.
|SC / ST||40%|
|OPH||Cut offs of the respective category|
In each category i.e. UR, OBC, SC & ST, the total no. of candidates to be called for counseling will be 4 times the no. of seats available in each category. All reserved category candidates who qualify in the open (general) merit list ( 4 times of the open category seats i.e. up to rank number 1348 ) shall necessarily attend the counseling for open category seats.
Calculation of Merit for AIIMS MBBS Result
- Candidates can check the result of AIIMS MBBS entrance exam 2017 as per schedule.
- The marks obtained by the candidate will be displayed on login at the MBBS login account.
- The roll number wise, and the rank wise result shall be declared by AIIMS for MBBS admission 2017.
Preparation of Results for each Shift
The examination results for each shift would be prepared in the form of
- Raw Scores
- Percentiles (up to 7 decimal places) separately for each of the four subjects (Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Knowledge) and the Total. The Percentile of the Total shall not be an aggregate or average of the Percentile of individual subjects.
The following 5 Percentiles would be calculated for each student Let T, S1, S2, S3, S4 denote the raw marks obtained in Total, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and General Knowledge:
Preparation of Overall Rank / Merit List
The Percentile scores for the Total Marks for both shifts as mentioned above would be merged and arranged so as to derive an overall Merit List / Ranking.
In case of a tie (identical Total Percentile) the order of deciding higher rank / merit would be: Percentile in Biology, Percentile in Chemistry, Percentile in Physics, Percentile in General Knowledge, elder by age.
Expected Seats available in AIIMS for MBBS
|AIIMS New Delhi||72|
Example of a hypothetical scenario in the preparation of Overall Ranking / Merit
1. Assuming there are 100000 candidates in each shift the Hypothetical Ranking would be:
The Percentiles in Shift 1 is calculated separately for the Total marks and the four subjects.
The Percentile for the Total is NOT the aggregate nor the average of the Percentiles of each subject
2. A similar Table has been prepared for Shift 2.
3. The next step would be to merge the results of both shifts using the using the Percentiles of Total for ranking.
4. Please note that there are some candidates with same Percentile Scores (Ties). In the next step the ties would be resolved with the sequential application of Percentile Scores of Biology, Chemistry, Physics and the Date of Birth (age) as mentioned earlier.
The Final Ranking /Merit would be prepared after using resolving ties:.
5. The Final Ranking / Merit:
It may be noted that for the purpose of Counseling and subsequent admission to any of the AIIMS, the candidate is required to obtain the minimum qualifying criteria.