AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2017
An employment notice about AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2017 has been published. Organization is looking for talented and hard working candidates against 83 jobs openings of Junior Residents, Associate Professor, Medical Physicist and other posts. Applications forms are invited from brilliant and enthusiastic job searchers for AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2017.
Interested job seekers, who are matching with eligibility details that are well described below, may apply for All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Bhopal Recruitment now. Go through this page.
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2017
|Institute Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal|
|Total No. of Vacancies||83|
|Important Date||Given below|
AIIMS Bhopal Vacancies & Required Qualification:
|Name of the Vacant Post||No. of the Posts||Education Qualification|
|Junior Residents||70||Should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI|
|Associate Professor (Reader)||03||Masters’ Degree in Nursing from a recognized Institution/ University Or Ph. D in Nursing|
|Assistant Professor (Lecturer in Nursing)||07|
|Radiotherapy Technician Grade II||02|
Age Limitation & Remuneration:
|Name of the Vacant Post||Age Limits||Pay Scale|
|Associate Professor (Reader)||50 years||Rs.15600/- to 39100/- + GP-7600|
|Assistant Professor (Lecturer in Nursing)||Rs. 15600/- to 39100/- +GP-6600|
|Junior Residents||21 to 35 years||Rs. 15600/- to 39100/- +GP 5400 +NPA|
|Medical Physicist||Rs. 55000/-|
|Radiotherapy Technician Grade II||Rs. 31320/-|
AIIMS Bhopal Fee:
- According to AIIMS Bhopal Notification, Candidates are also required to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fees through DD only payable at Bhopal to be submitted with the application.
- Whereas, appliers belonging to SC/ST/ OPH/ Women candidates are exempted to pay any type of fees
Candidates who wish to grab AIIMS Bhopal Jobs need to get qualified in recruitment rounds that are written exam, skill test and personal interview which will be organized under the strict supervision of assortment committee of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal
Steps to Fill AIIMS Bhopal Application Form:
- Aspirants have to visit the official website of organization that is www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
- Now you will reach the home page of official website and choose “Employment” tab.
- Then you have to choose “Job Advertisement” from the drop down list and after that select any of the below given link as according to the post you want to apply for:
- “Recruitment of Group A & B posts (Non-Faculty) on contractual basis at AIIMS Bhopal”, Or
- “RECRUITMENT OF FACULTY POSTS (GROUP A) AT COLLEGE OF NURSING, AIIMS BHOPAL” Or
- “Recruitment of Non-PG Linked Junior Residents at AIIMS Bhopal”
- Read the given details in AIIMS notification and ensures all eligibility status required for AIIMS Bhopal vacancy.
- Afterwards, read further process according to the post you want to apply for
For The Post Of Medical Physicist:
- If you are going to apply against this vacant post then candidates are suggested to download the format of application and fill it in the prescribed manner.
- After filling it with required details attach relevant documents and must take it at the time of appearing in walk in interview on scheduled date.
For The Post Of Radiotherapy Technician Grade II:
- To apply against this post, you need to fill application form.
- Attach required documents such as self-attested photocopies of their proof of date of birth, eligibility qualification mark sheets, degrees, experience certificate and other relevant testimonials.
- Lastly put it in an envelope and super scribed with “Application for the posts of…………………….”
- Lastly send it to the postal address which is well stated below:
- Aspirants are advised to attend the walk-in interview which is going to be held on scheduled dates and time that is given below…
For Rest Of The Posts (Online):
- For AIIMS Recruitment, candidates need to fill online application form with all mandatory and correct details.
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature and recheck it once.
- After doing the said process press “Submit” button
- Lastly, take a screenshot of it for future reference.
- Also appliers for Associate Professor Post are required to send a hard copy of filled application form along with all documents/ testimonials to postal address mentioned below: