The process of writing implies finer muscular coordination. It implies the development of small muscle control, eye span and then eye-hand coordination so that children are able to use their physical skills in written expression.
Introduction of activities pertaining to drawing of straight lines and curves to facilitate the skill of writing at a later stage is very helpful.
Art activities like easel painting, finger painting, crayoning, sand writing, clay modeling, tracing, cutting and pasting of various shapes should be introduced.
Tracing equipment in Montessori apparatus should be made use of in developing writing readiness.
More from onlineteachers.co.in
- Suggestive Guidelines for Improving Children’s Comprehension
Short sentences should be use.
Whenever a new word is spoken, it must be explained properly.
Facial expressions and […]
- Teacher-The Architect of Child’s Language Development All teachers engaged in the teaching work in general and the language teachers in particular greatly influence the language development of […]
- Activities for Developing Spoken and Written Language
Providing opportunities to children for free conversation among themselves and between the teachers.
Providing opportunities […]
- Role of the School and the Teacher in Developing and Fostering Creativity Creativity children are constantly probing, discovering, imagining, fantasizing, asking questions, guessing and wondering. Therefore, they […]
- Animation Career in Ad World How animation works in advertisement?
In ad world, animated characters can't be used in the same manner as they are used in Internet or […]
- Obstacles to learning and the ways to overcome them 1) Being distracted:
*You get distracted too soon. Your ability to concentrate is low. This is a major and most common obstacle to […]
- CTET November 2012 Exam Result, Solution and Answer Key Onlineteachers.co.in will publish CTET question paper solution and CTET November 2012 exam Answer Key for CTET exam conducted on November […]
- Children Learn What They Live If a child lives with criticism, he learns to condemn.
If a child lives with hostility, he learns to fight.
If a child lives with […]