There are 2353 Contract Teacher jobs in Delhi Government Schools under SSA. The Engagement of subject specific teachers (TGTs) is proposed till March 31, 2014 or till the vacancy is filled earlier. The teachers will be paid Rs.17500 per month.
Eligibity conditions :
- Graduation in specific subject with B.Ed
- CTET passed certificate
- Working knowledge of hindi
- Below 30 years for male and 40 years for female as on 01.07.2013 (relexable for SC/ST/OBC/PH)
- TGT(English/Maths/Social Science/Natural Science): Main subject for TGT (Natural Science/Physical Science) shall be Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Botany and Zoology. For TGT(Social Science) main subjects are History/political Science/Economics/Business studies/Sociology/Geography/Psychology.
- Candidates with Graduation in two school subjects of which at least one out of the four. Namely (i) English (ii) Mathematics (iii) Natural Science/Physical Science and (iv) Social Science should have been at the elective level.
- TGT (MIL-Hindi/Sanskrit/Punjabi/Urdu): BA (Hon.) in one of the Modern Language (MIL) concerned as one of the elective subject with one additional language or one school subject at degree level Or Equivalent Oriental Degree in MIL concerned Or Sahitya Rattan of Hindi Sahita Sammelan Prayag (For Hindi Teachers only ) with English in Matriculation B.Ed/Sr. Anglo Vernacular Certificate. Knowledge of Hindi is essential.
- Candidates who possess qualification equivalent to secondary (10th), Sr.Secondary (12th), or equivalent from recognized/approved Madarsas and for admitting to B.A. degree and after that higher courses like B.Ed from a recognized institution by the UGC are also eligible to apply.
- Elective may be read as under:- “The candidate should have studied the subject concerned as mentioned above in all parts/years of Graduation. The elective word may also include subject as practiced in different Universities.”
- Age relaxable for 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates.
- Age relaxable for 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- Age relaxable for candidates with disabilities-10 years (General),15 years in the case of SC/ST (PH) and 13 years in the case of OBC(PH).
- Reserved Category Certificate:- The Certificate of SC/OBC should be issued by authority of GNCT of Delhi.
If you have applied earlier and wish to continue, please apply again. Teachers employed on contract basis can be deployed in any school within the district in which he/she applied. Candidate can apply only in one district.
Procedure of Selection:- The candidates would be engaged on the basis of merit in academic performance of the applicant at different level (X,XII or equivalent, Graduation and B.Ed.)
How to apply: Candidate can apply for different posts on website of Directorate of Education-
Module for online operation- 15 july 2013 by 5.00 pm.
Last Date for online form submission – 22 july 2013 by 5.00 pm.
Declaration of Result – 25 july 2013.
Tentative List of District wise & Subject wise Posts Under RTE-SSA, over and above the sanctioned posts 2013-14