National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Project Scientist, Project Associate & Field Assistant vacancies on contract basis. Those who are eligible can apply as per the given schedule. Kindly visit the official website for more details
Name of the Posts:
1. Project Scientist I: 01 Post
2. Project Scientist I: 01 Post
3. Project Associate: 01 Post
4. Field Assistant: 01 Post
Qualification Required: Candidates should possess First class Masters’ Degree in Science/ Environment Sciences or equivalent and minimum 2 years of relevant research experience for Post 1, First class Masters’ Degree in Management/ Fisheries/ Social Sciences and minimum 2 years relevant experience for Post 2, First class Masters’ Degree Marine Biology or equivalent and 1 year of relevant experience for Post 3 & 10 th standard pass or equivalent for Post 4.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply?
1. Log on through the website “www.ncscm.res.in”.
2. Click on Careers.
3. Select the desired post & click on “Click here to apply online”.
4. Click on “New User”.
5. Enter the details and click on “Register”.
6. After registration enter your Email id and password & click on “Log in”.
7. After filling all the details Click on “Submit”.
8.After Submission take print out of online application for future use.