Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Delhi & Dehradun has issued a notification for the recruitment of Non Executive (Asst Technician, Jr Asst Technician & Jr Asst) vacancies in various disciplines. Those who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply as per the given schedule. Visit the official website for more details. http://www.ongcindia.com
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Technician (Instrumentation) – A2: 02 Posts
2. Junior Assistant Technician(Electrical) – A1: 02 Posts
3. Junior Assistant (Accounts) – A1: 07 Posts
4. Junior Assistant (Personnel & Administration) – A1: 02 Posts
5. Junior Assistant (Steno-English) – A1: 02 Posts
Qualification Required: Candidates should possess 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering for Post 1, High School or X Class Equivalent Board Examinations with Science and Trade Certificate in Electrician Trade with a valid Certificate of Competency as Electrical Supervisor for Post 2, B.Com. with typing speed of 30 w.p.m and Certificate/ Diploma of minimum duration of 6 months in Computer Applications in the Office Environment for Post 3 & for more information refer the notification.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-30 years (born between 07-03-1987 to 07-03-1999) for Gen, 18-35 years for ST (born between 07-03-1982 to 07-03-1999) for A1 & A2 Posts as on 06-03-2017. For more information refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on test.
Registration Fee: Candidates should deposite Rs. 300/- (Over and above the Registration fee an amount of Rs 20/- shall be payable to the bank as bank charges) non-refundable through Challan at any branch of State Bank of India in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates.
How to Apply?
1.Log on to http://www.ongcindia.com
2. Click on “Career—>Notices”.
3. Select the desired notification & click on it.
4. Read the instructions carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Fill the details carefully & submit the form.
6. Take a print out of online application for future use.
Last Date for Online Application: 06-03-2017.
Written Test Date (Tentative): 02-04-2017.