Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Haridwar (Uttarakhand) has published a notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice in various disciplines. Those who are eligible can apply as per the given schedule. Visit the official website for more details. http://www.bhel.com
Total No. of Posts: 267
Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentice
1. Fitter: 89 Posts
2. Turner: 31 Posts
3. Machinist: 82 Posts
4. Welder: 24 Posts
5. Electrician: 21 Posts
6. Draftsman (Mech.): 03 Posts
7. Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 01 Post
8. Electronics (Mech.): 02 Posts
9. Pattern Maker: 02 Posts
10. Forger & Heat Treatment: 04 Posts
11. Foundrymen: 08 Posts
Qualification Needed: Candidates should posses High School, ITI certificate in concerned trade registered by NCVT. For more information refer the notification.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be betweem 18-27 years for General, 18-30 years for OBC & 18-32 years for ST/ SC candidates as on 01-04-2017. For more information refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply?
1. log on to the website www.careers.bhelhwr.co.in
2. Go to Important Links & Click on “Engagement of Trade Apprenticeship for April 2017″.
3. Again click on “APPLY ONLINE (Part 1) & Photo Upload (Part 2)”.
4. Fill all the details in the application form & Submit OK.
5. Now take a print out of online application form & kept for future use.
Important Dates to remember:
|Last Date to Apply Online||08-02-2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Application||14-02-2017|
|Date of Announcement of Interview||06-03-2017|
|Date of Interview||16 to 18-03-2017|