Note : SSA has withdrawn these vacancies on March 6, 2011 via circular No. DE-29(1)/89/UEE/29213 dated 1/3/11
Engagement of 2437 Primary/Assistant Teachers on Contract Basis in the schools of Dte. of Education, MCD, NDMC & Delhi Cantonment Board under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Delhi.
Applications are invited for engagement of 2437 Primary/Assistant Teachers under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Delhi. The Engagement will be purely on temporary and contractual basis on a fixed monthly remuneration of Rs. 13500/- (Thirteen Thousand Five Hundred only).
The eligible and desirous candidate fulfilling all the requirements should send their applications through Registered Post/Speed Post duly filled in the prescribed format as given below along with attested copies of certificates and documents/testimonials in support of their educational qualifications and age to the following address on or before – 31.12.2010 by 5:00 P.M.
OFFICE OF THE UEE MISSION,
1st Floor, near Estate Branch,
Directorate of Education, Distt. North,
Lucknow Road, Delhi – 110054
The Envelope should be super scribed with “Application for the Post of Primary/Assistant Teacher”. Candidates seeking reservation under the reserved category should submit a photocopy of the caste certificate with the application form issued by the competent authority of GNCT of Delhi on or before the last date of submission of application form. Candidates belonging to orthopedically/physically handicapped category should also submit the requisite certificate along with application form in support of the claim.
i) Sr. Secondary (10+2) or Intermediate or its equivalent from a recognized board/University with minimum 50% marks.
ii) Two years diploma or certificate in Basic Teachers Training/JBT/ETE, B.El.Ed. from a NCTE recognized Board/University.
iii) Must have passed Hindi as subject at Secondary level.
1. Knowledge of Computer. Age Limit: 20-27 Years as on date of publication of advertisement.
- The candidates so engaged on contract basis shall not claim for regular appointment in the UEE Mission or Directorate of Education.
- The candidates so engaged on contract basis shall not file any court case regarding salary and regularization.
- The selected candidates will have to sign a contract agreement with State Project Director and in case of breach of contract, contract will be cancelled and no notice will be given and the services will be terminated.
- Number of vacancies can be altered.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC & PH will be provided as per prevailing rules.
- Relaxation in age limit will be applicable as per rules for reserve categories SC/ST/OBC/PH.
- Selected candidate will have to join duty immediately after getting the engagement letter and in case of non joining during the stipulated period next candidate available in the merit list will be engaged or given the offer to work on contract basis, no formal intimation or letter will be sent to selected candidate in this regard.
- Application with incomplete/wrong particulars or not in the prescribed format will entail rejection.
- UEE Mission will not be responsible for any delay in postage. No application will be taken after the cutoff date and time in any case.
- No application will be accepted in person.
- 06 recent passport size colored photographs (front face) be enclosed with the application form.
- Please super-scribe on the envelop:
- Applicants should send self address envelop (10x18cm) with Rs.5.00 postage stamp affixed on it.
- No vacancy has been reserved for visual disabled category for the post of Primary/Assistant Teachers.
- UEE Mission reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the advertisement and /or the selection process there under.
- That the Primary/Assistant teachers may be assigned to work anywhere under jurisdiction of Delhi/New Delhi and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- The selection of candidates will be strictly on the basis of merit.
- The criteria to determine the merit will be as under:
Weightage in %
10th /Sec. or it’s equivalent
Sr. Sec./12th or it’s Equivalent
NCTE Recognized two years diploma or certificate in BTC / JBT/ ETE/ BeL-ED/ Diploma in basic Education
- To prepare the merit list, marks obtained in classes 10th, 12th and professional examination will be multiplied by 0.3, 0.3 and 0.4 respectively, Marks will be calculated upto 2 decimal points and convention of decimal fractions will be used.
- The applicants are advised to indicate marks and give percentage of best five subjects in case of Senior Secondary Examination.
- In case of Secondary Examination total marks obtained and percentage shall be written in the prescribed column.
- In case of Professional training total marks obtained and percentage shall be written in the prescribed column.
Application form can be downloaded from the link given below :
Download Application From Here