NAVYUG SCHOOL EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY
HEAD OFFICE, N.P. PRIMARY SCHOOL,
HANUMAN ROAD, NEW DELHI-110001
REQUIREMENT OF GUEST TEACHERS (P.G.T., T.G.T., PRIMARY TEACHERS, NURSERY TEACHERS) AND LABORATORY ASSISTANTS IN NAVYUG SCHOOLS UPTO 30TH APRIL, 2012
Online applications are invited to draw a panel of Guest Teachers (PGT, TGT, Primary Teachers, Nursery Teachers) and Laboratory Assistant in Navyug Schools of NDMC from the interested candidates pending regular recruitment against direct recruitment quota, promotion under departmental promotion quota and also for short term vacancies due to maternity/Child Care Leave/Other kind of leave etc. The panel of the selected Guest Teachers will be valid upto 30th April, 2012 for the posts mentioned below:
(i) Post Graduate Teachers: English, Hindi, History, Political Science, Geography, Economics, Commerce, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Computer Science, School Counsellor-cum-Guidance Teacher.
(ii) Trained Graduate Teachers: Mathematics, Physical Education, Music, Art, Sanskrit
(iii) Primary Teacher (Academics)
(iv) Primary (Activity): Art, Physical Edn., Music
(v) Nursery Teacher
(vi) Laboratory Assistant
(2) The Guest Teachers shall be paid @ 150/- and @ 120/- per period in case of PGT and TGT respectively subject to a maximum of 18,000/- and 15,000/- per month. The Primary Teachers shall be paid @ 380/- per day subject to a maximum of 9,500/- per month. The Nursery Teachers and Laboratory Assistants shall be paid @ 300/- per day subject to a maximum of 7, 500/- per month.
(3) The applications shall be received online upto 22nd December, 2011 only. No application will be accepted by post/by hand.
(4) Candidates with Post Graduate degree in the subject concerned with B.Ed. can apply for PGT in English, Hindi, History, Political Science, Geography, Economics, commerce, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. For PGT Computer Science candidates having Master’s degree in Computer Applications, Computer Science or Information Technology can apply. For School Counsellor-cum-Guidance Teacher candidates having Master’s degree in Psychology and P.G. Diploma in Counselling can apply.(5) Candidates with Post Graduate degree in the subject concerned with B.Ed. can apply for TGT in Sanskrit and Mathematics subjects. For TGT(Physical Education, Art and Music), the candidates having Post Graduate degree in subject concerned or its equivalent can apply.
(6) Candidates with Graduate degree in any of the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Biology, Mathematics, Environmental Science, Bio Science, English, Hindi, Geography, Political Science, Mathematics, History with B.Ed. can apply for Primary Teachers (Academics). For Primary Teachers of Art, Music and Physical Education, the candidates having the Graduate degree in the subject concerned or its equivalent can apply.
(7) Candidates with Higher Secondary with Nursery Teachers Training from a recognized Institution can apply for the post of Nursery Teachers.
(8) Candidates with Intermediate/Senior Secondary with Science subjects can apply for the post of Laboratory Assistant. Science Graduates will be preferred.
(9) Upper age limit is 65 years ( Relaxable to 5 years).
(10) The Guest Teachers can be discontinued without any prior notice.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(1)Applications received online in response to the notice will be scrutinized as per the postwise. After the scrutiny, the eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of academic performance and teaching experience determined on the basis of post-wise marking criteria consisting of 40 marks for academic qualification and experience.
(2)The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview for which 10 marks will be kept. Thus the total marks will be 50(40 for academic performance & teaching experience and 10 for interview).
(3)A final list in order of merit will be prepared to form a panel in various posts(subjectwise)after adding the marks obtained by the candidates in the interview.
(4)The candidates from the panel will be offered to work as Guest Teacher by the heads of the schools as per their requirement.
(5)After accepting the offer the candidates will be allowed to join the school after issuance of the letter containing the terms and conditions of the Guest Teacher appointment.
(6)The heads of the schools will make the payment to the Guest Teachers on the basis of daily attendance sheet. (7)The candidates who will be called for interview will require to bring the original (i) mark sheets (ii) degree and (ii) certificates in support of educational qualification and experience and other related information alongwith two sets of attested documents, two passport size photograph and two specimen signature on plain paper.
(8)The candidates who will be called for interview are also required to bring the proof of residence and identity viz Ration Card/Passport/Pan Card/Driving Licence/Bank Pass Book/Votar Card etc.
(9)No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates called for appearing in the interview.
(10)Apart from teaching, the Guest Teacher will be responsible for home assignment, evaluation of answer scripts and conduct of examination in the said subject as also such other duties as may be assigned by the Principal. The payment/remuneration indicated above will be inclusive of all the services mentioned hereinbefore.
(11)It is abundantly made clear that the assignment is purely of day to day nature and confers no right of appointment or your placement in the cadre of teachers. Services of the Guest Teacher will be utilized on day to day basis depending upon the need, payment thereof will be made accordingly.