All the student of Patrachar Vidyalaya are hereby informed that Remedial Classes for the Session 2009-10 will start w.e.f. 05-01-2010 in the following institutions:
1. Govt. Boys Sr. Sec. School, Prasant Vihar, Delhi-110085
2. Govt. Boys Sr. Sec. School, Dev Nagar, Delhi-110005
3. Sarvodaya Bal Vidyalaya Timar Pur, Delhi-110054
4. Sarvodaya Vidyalaya, Ali Ganj, Lodhi Colony, New Delhi
5. Govt. S.B. Vidyalaya, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi
The classes will be conducted for twenty five working days from 2.00P.M. to 5.30P.M. daily. Each student should bring his/her Identity Card and get him/her self registered at an institution near his/her residence for attending Remedial Classes.
1. Practice classes for class XII in Physics, Chemistry and Biology will start w.e.f. 05-01-2010 in four Sciences as listed below and students may approach the Science Centre nearest to their residence.
i) Science Centre No. 1, SU Block Pitam Pura, Delhi
ii) Science Centre No. 2, Gali No. 4, Paschimi Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi.
iii) Science Centre No. 3, Link Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi
iv) Science Centre No. 4, Govt., Coed SSS, Gazipur, Behind Petrol Pump, Delhi
2. Practice classes in Geography, Home Science, Accountancy and Sociology for Class XII will be above listed five schools alongwith remedial classes.
3. Practical classes in Science, Home Science, Social Science and Maths for class X will also be held at all the above listed five school alongwith remedial classes.
4. Practical exams in Physics, Chemistry & Biology for XII class will be held at Science Centre No. 1, SU Block Pitampura, Delhi as per schedule as decided by Patrachar Vidyalaya Shalimar Bagh, Delhi.
5. Practical exams in Geography, Home Science, Sociology & Accountancy for XII Class & Practical exams of class X in Science, Home Science, Social Science & Maths will be conducted at Patrachar Vidyalaya, B.L. Block, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi-88
6. The date of submission of Assignment for Class XI is 15-02-2010.
7. CBSE examination Admit CARds will be issued by the Patrachar Vidyalaya after receiving from CBSE. Sthdents should come personally alongwith original P.V. Caed to collect the same.
8. For futher detail/inquiry students advised to contact Patrachar Vidalaya, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi-88 (011-27497521, 011-27497422)
DIRECTORATE OF EDUCATION
Govt. of National capital territory of Delhi
B.L. BLOCK, SHALIMAR BAGH, DELHI-110 088
F.N. 10(33)PV/2009/667 30-1209