A co-educational, English Medium School with all modern facilities in the midst of lush green surroundings, patronized by O. P. Jindal Super Themal Power Plant / Projects, Jinal Power Limited Tamnar, Raigarh, part of Jindal Organization, in the state of Chhattisgarh requires TEACHERS w.e.f. April, 2010.
1. PGTs (with B.Ed.M.Ed) : Math, English
2. TGTs (with B.Ed/M.Ed) : Math, English, Social Science
3. PRTs (with B.Ed/M.Ed) : English, Math, Dance, Physical Education, Computer.
4. Pre-Primary : Trained graduates and should be multi skilled personality.
5. Office Incharge. : Knowledge of short hand & computer is a must.
6. Receptionist : Knowledge of computer is a must.
Salary, as per recommendations of Sixth Pay Commission. Experience Minimum Three yrs. Hand-written applications stating CV along with Passport photograph and relevant documents must reach the Office of the Principal within Ten days from the date of publication of this Advertisement. Candidates called for the interview will be reimbursed II class train.bus fare by the shortest route. Candidates must be fluent in Spoken English.
ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CALLED FOR THE INTERVIEW.
O. P. Jindal School
Urja Nagar, Tamnar, Distt. Raigarh (CG), 496107 email@example.com , Ph.: 07767-202640
Source: Times of India dated 23.12.2009