The NSTSE shall be a comprehensive, independent examination that delivers challenging and high quality educational experience through a broad array of applied learning settings.
The NSTSE question papers are scientifically designed to test concepts underlying the curriculum in a interesting way.
NSTSE, aimed at providing valuable and detailed diagnostic reports for specific improvement and further development of school students.While NSTSE encourages students to reason critically and solve problems, it also helps to boost confidence and enable students to realize their optimum potential.
Exam Fee: Students who wish to appear for the NSTSE are required to pay an Examination Fee of Rs. 100 + Rs.15 towards Student’s Performance Report (SPR).
- Students desirous of referring to previous years’ Question Papers should add Rs. 40 for a set of 3 Question Papers.This set is a combination of previous/ model NSTSE Question Papers.
- Refer How to Apply section for payment procedure.
How to Apply: Students who wish to enroll should fill in the Registration Form enclosed with this information brochure and submit to us.
The duly filled in Registration form should be accompanied by a Demand Draft in favour of UNIFIED COUNCIL payable at Hyderabad for the following:
- Option A) Rs.140 which includes Examination Fee (Rs.100) + SPR (Rs.15)+ Stamps for sending Success series book,Hall Ticket,Certificate & SPR (Rs.25 )
- Option B) Rs.185 which includes Examination Fee (Rs.100) + SPR (Rs.15)+ Set of Question papers (Rs.40/-)+Stamps for sending Success series book,MQP,Hall Ticket, Certificate & SPR (Rs.30 )
Instead of sending the D.D, you can deposit the amount (cash only, we do not accept cheque) in any one of the ICICI Bank branches (Account Name: Unified Council, Current A/c No: 059605000307) and send the original pay-in-slip to our address with the Registration form.
- Online payment facility is available at www.unifiedcouncil.com
Presentation of Award: Awards for Top 3 Rankers in each class will be presented by eminent personalities in a grand celebration at Hyderabad.
- Students whose friends wish to participate in NSTSE-2012 can use a photocopy of the Registration form to do so.
- If a single envelope is used by more than one student (applying together) then the total examination fee can also be sent by a single Demand Draft.
- You will receive the Success Series / MQP within 4 weeks from the date we receive your Registration form.
- Receiving of books can be implied as an acknowledgment for the receipt of your Registration form.
- If you do not receive any book with in 4 weeks, please Email/call us with details of student’s name, father’s name, class, D.D. amount, address,phone number,school name & test center choosen.
- Those who do not receive their Admit Card by 25 November, 2011 should contact us by Phone/E-mail immediately, mentioning the name, class, address and the examination center (or) You can download the Admit Card from our website from 25-11-2011.
- Results will be available on the Net by 05 January, 2012.
Exam Structure: This exam will be conducted in two levels.
- First level will be conducted in your opted Test Center.
- Second level for the top 500 students from each class will be conducted in the nearest selected State Head Quarters / Main Towns.
- Date & Place for the Second level of the exam will be intimated to the selected students separately.
- Exam pattern is same for both levels .
Exam Pattern: There will be a separate question paper for each class.The medium of the exam will be in English only. All questions are in objective-type with no negative marking for wrong answers.
|Class||No of Questions||Marks|
Syllubas: NSTSE will be based on the CBSE syllabus.75% of the Syllabus considered for setting the NSTSE Question Paper.
NSTSE question papers are also suitable for students following ICSE/ISC and various other State Board syllabi.
- Examination Schedule: 04 December, 2011 (Sunday) Time : 10:30 AM to 12:00 Noon
- Last Date for receipt of Applications: 15-10-2011
- Results will be available on the Net by 05 January, 2012
- Download the Admit Card from 25-11-2011.
Sample Question Papers: