North MCD, Delhi Contract Teacher Vacancy for 2012-13 has been advertised. There are total 641 Primary Teacher (assistant teacher) jobs in North MCD, Delhi.
|2.||Name Of Post||Teacher|
|3.||Job Profile||Primary Teacher North DMC|
|4.||Qualification||1). Have you qualified Senior Secondary (10+2) or intermediate or its equivalent from a recongnised Board / University / Institute?|
|2). Have you passed Hindi as subject at Secondary Level?|
|3). Have you passed English as subject at Secondary Level or Senior Secondary Level?|
|Have you passed Two years Diploma / Certificate course in ETE / JBT or equivalent or B. El.Ed from recognized Institution?|
|Have you qualified Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by CBSE?|
|5.||Age Limit||General : – 30 years|
|SC : – 35 years|
|ST : – 35 years|
|OBC : – 33 years|
|PH : – 40 years|
|6.||Emoluments||Fixed Monthly Allowance|
|7.||No. Of Anticpated Post||641 Post|
|8.||last date of receiving online application:||31/12/2012|
|9.||Terms and Conditions:-||1. Online applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for engagement to the post of Teacher (Primary) on contractual basis in the schools of North, DMC.
2. The engagement will be purely on contractual basis up to 10.05.2013 or till the select list is received from DSSSB, whichever is earlier.
3. Monthly Remuneration will be the minimum pay in the Pay Band i.e. Rs. 9300+ Grade Pay i.e. Rs. 4200+variable DA (Presently Rs. 23220/- Per Month).
4. As per Delhi Gazette Notification dated 7.10.11 only those candidates who have qualified the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Conducted by CBSE will be considered for appointment as teacher. Qualifying CTET is mandatory for appointment.
5. The candidates will have to upload application form with his / her own latest photograph on the website, www.mcdonline.gov.in. All applications will be accepted online only. No manual application will be accepted or entertained. The applicant shall fill up his/ her name as recorded in the certificate of Secondary / Sr. Secondary Board Examination. The candidates should ensure that correct entries are made in the application. Applications with incomplete and wrong particulars will be rejected summarily.
6. No fee is required from the candidate. No document are to attached online. Documents will be required at the time of verification.
7. Reservation & relaxation will be provided as per rules. The candidate belongs to reserved category of SC / ST / OBC must possess caste certificate issued from the Competent Authority of Govt. of NCT of Delhi on or before the closing date of submission of Online applications. The candidate belongs to Physically Handicapped Category (Ortho + VH) must possess “Disability Certificate” issued from Govt. hospital.
8. The candidates will be required to opt 02 zones of their choice in order of preference where they wish to work. The options given by the candidates will be considered at the time of placement of the candidate as per the vacancies available in the zone. However, if the vacancy is not available in the opted zones, he/she will be posted in any other zone where vacancies exist. No request for change of zone will entertained of any ground whatsoever.
9. The list of short listed candidates will be uploaded on MCD Website www.mcdonline.gov.in within a week time from the closing date. The documents of short listed candidates will be verified in the allotted Centers. The date wise schedule along with venue for verification of documents and final list of selected candidates will be displayed on www.mcdonline.gov.in only. Candidate will not be informed individually or by any other mode of communication.
10. The zonal DDEs / ADEs will issue the engagement letter to the selected candidates after due verification of eligibility of candidates in all respect. The documents / testimonials of all the candidates will be verified from the concerned board / university / authority by the concerned zonal DDEs / ADEs.
11. The candidates so selected for engagement will have to execute a contract agreement with zonal DDEs/ADEs before the issue of engagement letter. The engagement will be purely on contractual basis upto 10.05.2013 or till the select list is received from DSSSB, whichever is earlier. The candidate will stand disengaged automatically after the expiry of contract period.
12. Selected candidates will have to join his / her duty within Week time from the issue of engagement letter. In case any candidate fails to join within the stipulated period his / her claim shall be forfeited and no further correspondence in this regard will be made. No request for extension of joining time will be entertained on any ground whatsoever.
13. The Teacher (primary) so engaged on contractual basis will not claim salary, allowances, facilities and other benefits accruing to the regular teachers.
14. The candidates so engaged on contract basis shall not file any court case regarding salary & regularization.
15. Applicants are requested to check their mails and also frequently visit the website of MCD www.mcdonline.gov.in for further instructions / information’s. In case of any clarification, you may contract to ADE(Admn.) over Phone No. 011-23226512.
16. The vacancies reserved under ST Quota are kept in abeyance till the final outcomes of court cases/ decision of Govt. of India.
17. Number of vacancies may be increase or decrease. Department reserves the right to withdraw/ cancel the entire process of recruitment/ engaged at any time without assigning any reason thereto.
|10.||Instruction To candidates||Candidates belonging to SC / ST and OBC category who are also covered under the Physically Handicap/ Visually Handicap categories will be eligible for grant of cumulative age relaxation as per rules.
The age limit for PH (Ortho) and VH are as under :-
i) General PH/VH : 40 Years
ii) SC PH/VH : 45 Years
iii) ST PH/VH : 45 Years
iv) OBC PH/VH : 43 Years
Select List for the contractual engagement will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in academic and professional qualifications. The criteria for preparing merit list will be as per weightage given below:-
Secondary Exam – 25% (All subjects) i.e. (%age of marks obtained) X 0.25
Senior Secondary – 45% (Best five subjects) i.e.(%age of marks obtained) X 0.45
Teacher Training – 30%. i.e.(%age of marks obtained) X 0.30
Marks will be calculated upto 2 place of decimal. and convention of decimal fractions will be adhered to.
How to apply:
•The eligible and interested candidates may apply only through online on www.mcdonline.gov.in between 17-12-12 to 31-12-12. The candidate should follow the user guidelines and instructions while applying online.
• Candidates are instructed to fillup all entries of application form carefully. Once form is submitted, second attempt will not be entertained.
• Online applications are available on the MCD website www.mcdonline.gov.in It is advisable to use Mozilla Fire Fox Browser to make the online application. After opening the site by typing www.mcdonline.gov.in , the button marked Jobs @ MCD may be clicked, which shall open the page showing all jobs of MCD to which online application can be made.
• Against the post, Two Buttons namely.
a. View Job Profile : check on the button to read the Job Profile
b. Apply: Click on the button to apply.
• All fields are compulsory. All fields filled in correctly will turn Green. Any field not filled in correctly will turn Red. Till all the fields are correctly filled the page will not go to next page.
• The photograph in JPG, JPEG and BMP format need to be uploaded. The photograph size should be less than 2 MB.
• After all entries are made, the entries ought to be checked thoroughly. After satisfying that entries have been correctly and completely made, the button “submit” is to be clicked.
Note:- No change in any field will be allowed after the submission of the application.
Website Line Open for Registration : 17-12-2012
Closing Date for Online Registration : 31-12-2012 (11.59 PM)
Tentative date of uploading list of short listed candidates : Within a week from closing date.