In supersession to all the guidelines governing admissions in Kendriya Vidyalayas that have been issued in the past, the following guidelines are issued to regulate admissions in the Kendriya Vidyalayas with effect from the academic session 2013-14. These guidelines are not applicable to KVs abroad
Guidelines From class I to xii can be view at given mentioned link
More from onlineteachers.co.in
- Special Provisions for Admission in KV SPECIAL PROVISIONS
The following special provisions will be operative for admission for Academic session 2013-14:
- The Institute of Mathematics and Applications-Announcement for admission into (i) B.Sc.(Hons.) in Mathematics and Computing (ii) M.A/M.Sc in Computational Finance programme of the Institute for the academic year 2013-14.
- Admission Open For Session 2013-14 Class IVth To XIth -Presidium School Ashok Vihar Phase -II, New Delhi
- The School of Planning and Architecture ,Admission to B.Arch/Bachelor of Planning against Vacant Seats Application are invited for few vacant seats for Admission to B.Arch/Bachelor of Planning for the session 2013-14 against Vacant Seats at […]
- University of Mysore council amends PhD regulations The University of Mysore on Thursday limited the number of PhD students who can be enrolled by a guide.
The university also made it […]
- Panjab University announces annual entrance exams dates for 2014-15 Panjab University, Chandigarh, has announced the entrance exams dates for the academic year 2014-15, for all the courses offered by the […]
- Scheme of Revision of Pay of Teachers and Equivalent Cadres in Universities and Colleges Part-1 Scheme of revision of pay of teachers and equivalent cadres in universities and colleges following the revision of pay scales of […]
- Directorate of Education ,Delhi ,invite online application for guest teachers Directorate of Education ,Delhi ,invite online application for guest teachers for the post of PRT, TGT and PGT in Delhi Government […]