JNV Selection Test for admission to Class-VI in JNVs for the academic session 2012-13 will be held as per following schedule. The last date for submission of Application Form in BEO’s Office is 31-10-2011 (Monday).
- On Sunday, the 12th February, 2012 at 9.30 A.M. in the State of Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, West Bengal (except Darjeeling) Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh (except Chamba, Kinnaur, Mandi, Sirmour, Kullu, Lahaul & Spiti and Shimla Districts), Jharkhand, Kerala, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal, Delhi, Arunachal Pradesh (except Tawang District), Union Territories of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadar & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Lakshadweep and Pondicherry .
- On Saturday 14th April, 2012 9.30 A.M. in the States of Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim ,Jammu and Kashmir (except Leh & Kargil) and in the District of Tawang of Arunachal Pradesh, in the Districts of Chamba, Sirmour, Kullu, Kinnaur, Mandi, Shimla of Himachal Pradesh, in the District of Darjeeling District of West Bengal.
- On Sunday 10th June, 2012 9.30 A.M. in the Districts of Leh, Kargil of J&K State and in the District of Lahaul & Spiti of Himachal Pradesh State.
2. HOW TO APPLY FOR JNV SELECTION TEST
2.1 How to get an Application Form?
Application forms for admission may be made on the prescribed Application Form (attached with the prospectus) available free of cost from:
- Block Education Officer (BEO)
- District Education Officer (DEO)
- Headmaster of any Govt. / Govt. aided / Recognized Accredited Institute / Centre of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan / NIOS where he/she is studying.
- Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.
In case of non-availability of JNVST prescribed Application Form from the above, you may copy the format of Application Form on plain paper (preferably 21cm x 30cm) from our website at the address http://www.navodaya.nic.in or the newspaper advertisement and apply on it.
2.2 How to submit an Application Form?
Duly filled in application form must reach the Block Education Officer latest by 31st October 2011. It shall be signed by the Head of the recognized school/Special Education Scheme (Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan) where the child is studying in Class-V, on or before 31st October 2011 (Candidates are advised to get the acknowledgement from the BEO at the time of submission of Application Form).
2.3 Issue of Admit Cards
Admit Cards, duly prepared by the Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya will be issued to the candidates through the office of the Block Education Officer. Candidates, who do not receive their Admit cards one week before the JNVST, they should immediately contact to Principal, JNV/BEO/DEO for the same.
2.4 Result of the Selection Test
The result of JNVST 2012 is expected to be announced by end of May of the year of admission. The result will be displayed in the offices of the concerned (i) Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (ii) District Education Officer (iii) District Magistrate (iv) Deputy Commissioner, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti of the Region. The Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya concerned, will also inform the selected candidates through registered post. The result will also be displayed on website of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti at the address http://www.navodaya.nic.in
For more details and application form visit the link below :