Only the members of the ICAI are eligible to pursue this course.
Overview of indirect taxes, value added tax, central excise duty, customs duty, service tax, GST and Foreign Trade Policy.
Course Duration and Course Hours:
The duration of the Course is spread over twelve class room Studies on weekends (Every Saturday and Sunday), time 9.30 AM to 5.30 PM.
DD / Pay order of Rs 15,000/- per delegate only.
How to apply:
Application form can be downloaded from the official website of ICAI.
Secretary, Indirect Taxes Committee,
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
ICAI Bhavan, A-29, Third Floor, Research Block,
Sector 62, Noida – 201309.
Tel: 0120 – 3045954.
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), offers Certificate Course in Indirect Taxes scheduled to commence from first week of Nov 2013 at Siliguri.
The objective of the course is to facilitate members in industry as well as in practice by providing specialised and updated knowledge of indirect taxes in a systematic manner to enable them to take up various professional opportunities offered by this area.
More from onlineteachers.co.in
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India ,CA Examinations Intermediate (IPC) and Final examinations – November, 2013 Notification Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is pleased to notify that the Intermediate (IPC) and Final examinations will be held on the […]
- CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME IN GLOBAL TRADE LOGISTICS & OPERATIONS ,INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE ADMISSION PROCEDURE
Possess minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized Indian or a foreign […]
- ICAI to offer course in forensic accounting In a month's time, the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) will launch a 100-hour certified course in ‘Forensic Accounting […]
- Central University of Punjab, Bathinda,M.Phil.-Ph.D Admissions 2013 Important Dates
Last date for availability of offline application forms: 20th May, 2013 Monday
Date for deactivation of online […]
- ICICI Bank Ltd Probationary Officer Training Programme Eligibility Criteria: Those who have completed graduation with 55% (aggregate) marks in any discipline up to 25 years of age as on 30th […]
- M.Phil/Ph.D: Arabic, Persian, Sanskrit Admission-2013 ,University of Kashmir Important Dates
The last date for receipt of application forms is department concerned is 20th September 2013
Application Form: The […]
- Certificate Course on Counselling for Women in Distress
The 9th 21-Day Certificate Course on Legal and Psychological Counselling
for Women in Distress by Women’s Studies Research Centre, […]
- Admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of IGNOU The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of IGNOU aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by practising teachers […]