Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi Directorate of Education, edudel.nic.in
Sub:-Engagement of Guest Teachers in Schools of Directorate of Education Delhi.
Guest Teachers are proposed to be engaged by the Heads of Schools of the Directorate Education from amongst the qualified youth. Subject-wise vacancies in each school are available on the website. The vacancies ate subject to variation.
The Guest Teachers shall be paid Rs. 150/- and Rs. 120/- per period in case of PGT and TGT, respectively subject to a maximum of Rs. 18,000/- and Rs.15,000/- per month. Asstt. Teacher, shall be paid Rs. 380/- per day subject to maximum of Rs. 9,500/- per month.
- Candidates with Post Graduate degree in the subject concerned with B.Ed. can apply for PGT.
- Candidate with Graduation in specific subjects with B.Ed. can apply for TGT. Candidate with Graduation in any two subjects among the History, Political Science, Economics, Business Studies, Sociology, Geography and Psychology with B.Ed. can apply for TGT (Social Science).
- Candidates who have passed Sr. Secondary examination with Diploma in Elementary Teacher Education or equivalent can apply for Assistant Teacher.
- Upper age limit is 30 years in case of Assistant Teacher, 30years (40 years in case female) in case of TGT and 36 years in case of PGT as 1st July, 2011.
- The Guest Teacher shall be engaged purely on temporary basis, till the post is filled up on regular basis or till 29th February, 2012, whichever is earlier.
- The teachers would be engaged on the basis of merit in academic performance of the applicants at different levels.
Result of registration can be seen on website on 8th August,2011. Willing persons may register themselves with a specific school online on our website www.edudel.nic.in latest by 5th August, 2011.
To Apply online for Guest Teacher in Delhi Government Schools click the link below :
To view the status of your application for the post of Guest Teacher visit the link below :