MUNICIPAL CORPORATION OF DELHI
EDUCATION DEPARTMENT: HO NIBAM BHAWAN BATE Delhi-110008
Sub:- Engagement of 2512 Teachers (Primary) and Techers (Primary-Urdu) in the schools of M.C.D.
Applications are invited from willing candidates, who fulfill the eligibility conditions stipulated in the recruitment Regulations of the post concerned for engagement as Teacher (Primary) and teacher (Primary – Urdu) on contract basis for a period of 6 months or till the select list is received from DSSSB whichever is earlier on a fixed monthly remuneration of Rs.9.500/- (Nine Thousand five hundred Only)-
Duly filled in application form in the prescribed format as given below along with attested copies of certificates/documents in support of educational qualification & age should reach the offices as per the addresses given below on or before 06.08.2010 by 05.00 P.M. by registered post/speed post only. Candidates seeking reservation under the reserved categories should submit a photocopy of the caste certificate, issued by the competent authority of Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi on or before the last date of submission of application form. Candidates belonging to Orthopedic/visually disabled person (Low vision only) and ex-servicemen category should also submit the requisite certificate along with application form in support of their claim. Experience certificate wherever required should be enclosed with the application from.
ZONE WISE VACENCIES:
|Zone||Postal Address||No. of Vacancies Teacher|
|1||West||Sh. O. P. Yaduvanshi, Dy. Edu. Officer, Office of Dy. Commissioner, (West Zone), MCD Community Centre, Vishal Enclave, Near Rajouri Garden Police Station, New Delhi-27||196||Nil|
|2.||Central||Ms. Kamlesh Sman, Asstt, Edu. Officer, Office fo Dy. Commissioner, (Central Zone), NCD, Jal Vihar, New Delhi-24||180||Nil|
|3.||Shahdra north||Sh. Kanwar Singh Dy. Edu. Officer, Edu. Department, Shahdra North ZoneNear Welcome Metro Station, Keshav Chowk, Bhisam Pitamah Narg, MCD Building, Delhi-53.||950||60|
|4.||Shahdra South||Ms. Seema Sharmna, Asstt. Edu. Officer. M.C. Pry. School Building, kanti Nagar, Near East Azad Nagar Chowk, Delhi-51||438||21|
|5.||Civil Line||Mr. Jasram Kaim, Dy. Edu. Offcer, Room No. 509, 5th Floor, MCD, Edu. Department, Civil Line Zone, 16 Rajpur Roadm Delhi-54||350||Nil|
|6.||Karol Bagh||Ms. Meena Yadav, Dy. Edu. OfficerRoom No. 209. 1st Floor MCD, Edu. Departemtn, Karol Bagh Zone, anand Parvat, Delhi-5||142||06|
|7.||Sadar phar Ganj||Ms. Shanti Soren Dy. Edu. Offcer, Edu. Department Sadar Pahar Ganj Zne, 2nd Floor, M,C, Pry. School, Katra, Chhajju pandit, Near Filmistan Cinema Hall, Delhi-110005||44||Nil|
|8.||South||Ms. Oushpa Devi, Dy. Edu. Officer, Edu. Department, Room No. 32, 2nd Floor, South Zone, Green Park, Near Uphaar Cinema, New Delhi-110016.||125||Nil|
Teacher (Primary) / Teacher (Primary-Urdu)
Qualifications: Essential Qualification:
1) Senior Secondary (10+2) of intermediate or its equivalent with 50% marks (45% marks in the case of SC/ST/PH candidates) form a recognized Board/University/Institute.
2) Two years diploma/Certificate course in ETE/JBT or equivalent or B.El. Ed from a recognized institution.
3) Must have passed Hindi as a subject at Secondary Level for the post of Teacher (Primary).
4) Must have passed Urdu as a subject at Secondary Level for the post of Teacher (Primary-Urdu).
Desirable (i) Knowledge of Computer (ii) English as a subject at Secondary Level.
Age Limit : 20-27 Years (age relaxable as per rules.)
Note:- 1. The candidate so engaged on contract basis not claim for regular appointment in the MCD. For these vacancies requisition has already been sent to Delhi Subordinate vacancies Services Selection Board. This is a stop gap arrangement. Vacancies are likely to be filled up soon.
2) The candidates so engaged on contract basis not file any court case regarding salary & regularization.
3) The selected candidate will have to sign a contract agreement with zonal DEOs/AEOs that in case of breach of contract, contract will be cancelled and the services will be terminated without notice.
4) The candidates so engaged on contract basis will not be eligible for regularization.
5) The persons so engaged on contract basis will have no claim for equal salary for equal work.
6) The persons so engaged on contract basis be engaged initially for 6 months or till the list of selected candidates is received from DSSSB, whichever is earlier.
7) The selection will be at zonal level as per the requirement of the zone. Number of vacancies can be altered.
8) Candidates selected will have to work in the concerned zone where he/she has submitted his/her application form.
9) Reservation will be provided as per prevailing rules.
10) Selection will be strictly on the basis of merit. The criteria to determine the merit list will be as under:-
|Senior Secondary or equivalent||50 marks (Best five subject in senior secondary of equivalent)|
|ETE / JBT / B. Ed or equivalent||50 marks|
11) For preparing merit, marks obtained in 12th and professional qualification will be multiplied by 0.5 and 0.5 respectively. Marls will be calculated upto 2 decimal point and convention of decimal fractions will be followed.
12) Application with incomplete/wrong particulars or not in the prescribed format will result into rejection.
13) MCD will not be responsible for any delay in postage. The application form will not be accepted after the cut-off date and time in ay case.
14) No application form will be accepted in person or through courier.
15) Relaxation will be available as per rules.
16) The applicants are required to apply in one zone of their choice. In case a candidate is found to have applied in more than one zone, his/her candidature will be cancelled without giving reason as the vacancies are need based and in the interest of children.
17) Selected candidates will have to join his/her duty immediately after getting the engagement letter and in case of not-joining during the stipulated period next candidates available in the merit list will be engaged or given the offer to work on contract basis.
18) Separate application form will be filled up for the post of Teacher (Primary) and Teacher (Primary-Urdu).
19) Please superscribed on the envelop:
Application for the post of Teacher (Primary-Urdu) on contract Basis in MCD.
20) MCD reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the advertisement and or the selection process there under. Sd/-
Application for the post of Teachers (Primary)and Teachers (Primary-Urdu) in the schools of Municipal Corporation of Delhi on Contract Basis.
1. Name of application (in black letters): ___________________
2. Father’s Name (in block letters): __________________________
3. Category: ____________________________________________
5. Date of Birth (In figure) ___________________________________
(In words) _____________________________________
6. Age as on (06.08.2010): ___________________________________
7. Correspondence Address: _________________________________
8. Permanent Address: ______________________________________
9. Educational / Professional Qualification:-____________________
|Examination passed||Name of Board/
|Year of Passing||Subject offered||Max. Marks||Marks obtained||% of marks upto two decimal only|
|Matric/Secondary of equivalent|
|Inter/Senior Secondary or Equivalent|
|ETE/JBT/B. El. Ed or equivalent|
|Experience||Name of institution where worked||Designation||Pay drawn||From||To|
Please write best five subjects in class 12th
10. Have you passed Hindi/Urdu at Secondary Level _____________ Yes/No
Undertaking: That the above sail information is true and correct and nothing material has been concealed there from. MCD is free to act up if any information is found false in future and my contractual engagement can be terminated. I have applied in one zone only. That the school allotted will be acceptable to me. That I will not file any Suit/O.A./Writ for regularization/salary etc. in the court if engaged by the department on contract basis.
(Signature of Application)