There are 9000 teaching jobs vacant in Delhi Government schools. DSSSB will conduct entrance exam for these teacher post soon.
The 945 schools in the city run by the government have an acute shortage of teachers. The Cabinet recently gave approval for sanctioning of 9,000 posts. It is expected to be recruited within a year. The 9,000 posts need to be further allotted to teaching categories like PGT, TGT or lab assistants. Once this happens, hiring would start.
These teachers will be recruited through the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) at the earliest. The Right to Education Act, incidentally, has kept a ratio of 35 students to a classroom. It is much more in many Delhi government schools. There are over 14 lakh students studying in government schools in the city.
More from onlineteachers.co.in
- Requirement of Guest Teachers in Navyug School Delhi NAVYUG SCHOOL EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY
HEAD OFFICE, N.P. PRIMARY SCHOOL,
HANUMAN ROAD, NEW DELHI-110001
REQUIREMENT OF GUEST TEACHERS […]
- Syllabus and Scheme of Examination DSSB Teacher Vacancy in Delhi Examination Scheme (Post code 19/10 to 74/10)
DSSSB will conduct a combined Part I Preliminary Examination (Objective type) of 01 hour […]
- Delhi Government Schools to Recruit 12313 Teachers including TGT and PGT Computer Science Delhi Government schools will recruit more than 12 thousand teachers including TGT and PGT Computer Science for the first time. Out of […]
- DSSSB TGT Result Declared Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, New Delhi has declared the result for the following Posts :
TGT(Natural Science) , Post […]
- Teaching Post Vacant at Salwan Public School Salwan Public School requires Teachers for the following posts at Rajinder Nagar (Morning) Branch:
1. PGT (Maths) (1): M.A./M.Sc. […]
- Teaching Vacancy in Schools 27 July 2011
Many Schools in Delhi and NCR searching for teachers in different subjects. Rotary public School, Green Fields School, Serra […]
- O P Jindal School Angul Searching Teachers Jindal Steel & power Ltd, part of the US $ 12 billion (over Rs. 60,000 Crore) O P Jindal Group, is coming up with an ultra modern 6 […]
- DPS Requires Trained Teachers and Staff Applications are invited from trained and experienced candidates with good academics record, excellent communication skills and […]