1. PGT (POST Graduate in Subject & B.ED.) : (a) ENGLISH (b) MATHS (c) ECONOMICS (d) COMPUTER SCIENCE (e) PHYSICS (f) CHEMISTRY (g) BUSINESS STUDIES & Accounts.
2. TGT : (a) BIOLOGY (b) GEOGRAPHY : (Post Graduate/Honours Graduate in subject & B.Ed.) (c) FREMCH : (Post Graduate/Honours Graduate/Advance Diploma in French. (d) INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC : B. A. / M. A. (Music) from any recognized university OR Sangeet Visharad / Sangeet Prabhakar / Sangeet Vid. From recognized institution.
3. TGT / ASSISTANT TEACHER (Special Educator) : (Graduate in any subject & Diploma in Special Education / B.Ed. in Special Education)
4. ASSISTANT TEACHERS : (a) HINDI : (Honours Graduate in Subject & B.Ed.) (b) LIBRARIAN : (M.Lib./ B.Lib. from recognized university) (c) MUSIC : (B.A. Music or an equivalent degree from a recognized university).
5. DATA ENTRY OPERATOR : Commerce Graduate with knowledge of computers and good speed in typing.
AGE & SALARY : ASPER GOVT. RULES FOR POSTS (1-4) Experienced persons having excellent communication skills & interest in co-curricular activities preferred.
Apply latest by 10.03.2010 on application form available at school for Rs. 25/- from 8.30 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. on all days.
BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL
[An Institution of the Child Education Society (Regd.)]
Sector – 12, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
Tel. No.: 28031955, 28031970
Source: Times of India dated 03.03.2010