As many as 72,825 new teachers will be recruited in Uttar Pradesh by Jan 1, 2012, an official said today.
The process is expected to start shortly.
Announcing the state cabinet’s decision on the issue, an official spokesman said: “This is being done in order to fill the existing vacancies in primary schools.”
More from onlineteachers.co.in
- UP varsities to have common curriculum State universities in Uttar Pradesh will have a common minimum curriculum for 67 subjects from the next academic session, an official said […]
- UPTET 2011 Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test in November 2011 UPTET will be conducted in first week of November 2011 for filling up more than 80,000 teacher vacancy in Uttar Pradesh. The Syllabus, […]
- Assistant Teacher (Primary) in Directorate of Education, Delhi Vacancy 2012 Primary Teacher in Delhi Government school forms and details are available on DSSSB Website. Delhi Government recruiting more than 500 […]
- Post Graduate Teacher in Directorate of Education, Delhi Vacancy 2012 Post Graduate Teacher in Directorate of Education, Delhi Vacancy 2012. Last date for applying for these posts in 15/06/2012. (In case the […]
- CTET January 2012 Question Paper & Answer Key CBSE Conducted CTET, Central Teacher Eligibility Test for Primary and Elementary teachers on January 29, 2012. About 8 Lakhs teachers gave […]
- Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is Now Compulsory Having a BEd degree will no longer be enough to become a school teacher. Aspirants will now have to clear an eligibility test with at […]
- Delhi University B.El.Ed B. Ed. and M. Ed. Admissions 2011 Applications are invited for admission to the following programmes in University of Delhi.
(1) B. El. Ed. (Bachelor of Elementary […]
- List of Facilitation Centres for CTET November 2012 The Central Board of Secondary Education shall be conducting Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET-Nov., 2012) on 18th November, 2012 […]